Skip to main content
Mission • Vision • Responsibilities
About the Avalon Foundation
History of the Building
Audit & Annual Report
Avalon Board of Trustees
Frequently Asked Questions
Concerts and COVID-19: Answers to Your Questions
Support the Work of the Avalon Foundation
Avalon Diversity Initiative
Friends of Plein Air
2nd Century Fund
Young Audiences Outreach
Art For the Outdoors
ACT: Avalon Children’s Theatre
Art For the Outdoors
4th of JULY CELEBRATION
Mid-Shore Community Television MCTV
Plein Air Easton
Rent the Avalon
The Met: Live in HD
Accept Terms & Conditions
Download & Read Prospectus
Terms & Conditions
Read the following carefully!
Registered artists may only exhibit one piece of artwork.
Artist must reside on Maryland's Eastern Shore
Exhibition space is limited to the first 125 to apply.
The Avalon Foundation will make reasonable efforts to ensure the safety of your art work while in our care but bears no responsibility in the event that any damage occurs.
These efforts include having staff/volunteers present on every block during exhibition hours, securing your work to the display stakes or alternative display method and storing the work overnight in a secure location
Flat pieces must be a minimum of 12” by 12” and no larger than 3’ by 4’ and weigh less than 30 lbs. (easily moved by one person) These pieces must have 2 attachment points so that they may be installed on two freestanding 7 foot stakes
Any artwork which will be shown without being hung on stakes must be approved as an exception. The Artist is responsible for how the work will be shown.
For any piece sold, you will receive 70% of the sale with the remaining 30% going to the Avalon Foundation to cover the costs of producing the Exhibition. The same split will apply for 30 days after the conclusion of the Exhibition and all sales must be processed by the Avalon. A 6% sales tax will be added to the price.
The Avalon will handle all sales as they occur and Staff & Volunteers will be on site to facilitate this.
All artwork will remain on display through the close of the exhibition.
Artists will receive commission checks within 30 days of the event.
Any sales that result in commission checks larger than $600 will be required to complete a W-9 form to receive payment.
The Avalon Foundation at its sole discretion will enforce a no profanity, porn, or politics policy for this program.
Accept Terms and Conditions
More Upcoming Events
Friday, October 30, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn